Terms and conditions
1. Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U., a non-profit provincial organisation, has developed and manages this website to provide tourist information on Málaga Province and Costa del Sol and help visitors make reservations, and to give professional information to trade members. The contents of this website, be they texts, images, or files, are protected by copyright laws. Therefore, no total or partial reproduction may be made, under any format or by any means, without written permission, and no distribution of textual or graphical information is allowed for commercial purposes.
Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U. is registered with the Association Registry of the Department of Government and Justice of Andalusia, number 257, CIF B93308153.
2. This website contains a section for tourists and a section for professionals. The contents in the tourist area may not be reproduced under any format or by any means. In the professional area, users have access to an image database and a tourism text database that can be used freely as long as they are not sold for profit. The following terms and conditions apply to the use to such databases:
- The images and texts can only be used for the promotion of Málaga Province and Costa del Sol.
- Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol, S.L.U. is the owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the accessible content but does not own the rights to the information supplied by any of the service supply companies, who shall own the intellectual property rights to their own content. All rights to, and content on this web page are protected by industrial property laws. All rights are reserved, and therefore, its content is the sole and exclusive property of Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol. Accessing this material shall under no circumstances constitute a license to reproduce and/or distribute the same, which shall in any event be prohibited in the absence of express prior written consent on the part of Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U., in which case its origin must be cited.
- All images/texts are protected by copyright laws. Therefore, they must be published with the following captions: - Images: (c) Author’s name/Costa del Sol Tourism/https://www.visitcostadelsol.com. - Texts: DB Tourism texts/Costa del Sol Tourism/https://www.visitcostadelsol.com
- No changes or distortions may be introduced in images with digital effects.
- For reproduction in print, a copy of the work including the images or texts must be sent to Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U. – Online Marketing Department – Plaza de la Marina, 4 , 29015, Málaga.
- For reproduction online, the URL of the website containing the images or texts must be sent to the Department of Information Technologies, email: email@example.com.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may lead to denied access to the image bank and text database of Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U..
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may lead to legal claims by the holders of intellectual property rights.
3. This website does not recommend or endorse any specific travel product or service, nor does it give travel or any other kind of advice. It is only aimed at showing the variety of travel products and services available in Málaga Province and Costa del Sol in various market segments and in different companies.
4. For all the pages in this website, Copyright © Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U. – Plaza de la Marina, 4 – 29015 Málaga. Tel.: +34 952 126 272 - Fax: +34 952 225 207 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol, S.L.U. advises all users that it is not responsible for any information at https://www.visitcostadelsol.com provided by third parties. The companies making commercial communications and promotional offers, such as those including discounts, prizes and gifts, shall be directly responsible for the veracity and content of said information, shall be directly responsible to third party consumers/users, and must comply with the requirements established in commerce regulations, and cannot make Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol responsible for such information under any circumstances.
6. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the user.
© Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol S.L.U. No total or partial reproduction, under any format or by any means, without written permission.